- VLC Media Player is an open source VideoLAN project. You can get original file here. It is not the only player who can play videos but it is undoubtedly one of the best for extreme ease of use and wide compatibility with most popular video and audio formats.
In this latest release, users can now scroll through the video frame by frame, allowing you to vary the playback speed at will, and to record streaming video.
- VLC's interface is completely customizable so you can rearrange the instruments according to their taste. There is no longer the tool Air Tunes streaming and there is a better integration with Gtk environments.
- VLC Player, thanks to a set of native codecs, offers a more extensive compatibility with popular audio and video formats like DivX, Xvid, FLV, MKV, Ogg, MP2, MP3, MP4, and also has support for playback of compressed files. The interface is very simple and intuitive, it can be used by both expert and novice. VLC Media Player is the reference video player for all your video files and streaming videos. Download VLC is completely free for all operating systems.
- VLC Player is the best players and it is available for free, both for Windows and Mac. VLC allows you to play all audio and video formats.
VLC Media Player features:
- VLC Media Player download is FREE;
- VLC supports all video and audio formats;
- VLC Media Player plays DivX and DVD;
- VLC Player is customizable and very easy to use;
- Download VLC Media Player is a player open source for both Windows and Linux, Mac OS/X and Android. VLC can read all the audio and video formats.
VLC opens videos during the download!
Too bad there are not skins to customize the network but it is very stable as a player.
I downloaded the latest version. It seems more powerful than the last.
VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVD, Audio CD, VCD, and various streaming protocols.
VLC is an open source product developed by VideoLAN Project licensed under GNU GPL v2. Newer versions of VLC may be available at VideoLAN. The original VLC cone icon was designed by Richard Øiestad. Screenshots of VLC shown on this page are available here. product licensed under GNU LGPLv3. Source code for VLC can be found here . This logo or a modified version may be used or modified by anyone to refer to the VideoLAN project or any product developed by the VideoLAN team, but does not indicate endorsement by the project. Both of these are licensed under Creative Commons Share-Alike License v3.0 or any later version.
Our site and company are in no way associated with or endorsed by VideoLAN. VLC Player is a registered trademark of VideoLAN and this site is in no way associated with or endorsed by the VideoLAN. The InstallPath download manager distributes the original unmodified software, using an unmodified link directly from VideoLAN project repository websites.
The installers are compliant with the original software manufacturer's policies and terms & conditions. Additional software recommendations may be offered to users on an opt-in basis during the installation. Users may be offered to change their browser homepage during install.
Our site uses a The InstallPath download manager to download the software. All software on this site is free. The software distributed on our site may also be available for free elsewhere. The InstallPath download manager are compliant with the original software manufacturer's policies and terms & conditions. Additional optional software may be offered to users during the download.
Clicking the above buttons launches InstallPath download manager, which will manage your installation process. You can learn more here. Additional software may be offered to you during the installation process. InstallPath is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8. InstallPath currently does not work on Mac.